Saturday, October 17, 2009

Everyday I See My Dream

(really really over due post... written a very long time ago)

I haven't written on this in a long time, I am great at keeping promises and holding secrets. But a schedual (except school) doesn't really work for me all the time. So I came home today and everything seemed normal. Then I saw it, the platinum pink DS sitting on my kitchen table. This could only mean one thing. The infamous Sheryl Sheckler was at my house, once again. My mother babysits Sheryl for her friend, Rhalade Sheckler. Now, once apon a time, Sheryl was a stealing liar, she still is but my mother likes to insist that she has since then changed. Nobody really changes, they just put a costume on. For liars, it's Halloween 24/7. Sheryl must really like Halloween. I know I am some what hard on her, but if she wasn't such a condisending bitch all the time I would have no reason to hate her, plus the fact that she trys too hard and loves telling people how fond I am of her, and that we hang out all the time. At her school, my name seems to be pretty hilarious. Un finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment