Saturday, September 25, 2010

1. I AM enrolling in the arts program for Centennial Secondary School this coming March

2. I AM finishing high school

3. I AM going to Humber College for Photography

4. I AM going to be successful

5. I AM going to lose 20 pounds this summer

6. I AM going to do something spontaneous and fun this year

7. I AM going to get a job this summer

8. I AM going to get 1 piercing and 1 tattoo this year

9. I AM going to be Successful in all that I do


10. I AM getting emancipated the DAY I turn 16 years old.

Remember that old thing? Well, I sure do, and I have some changes to make. Some things aren't going to happen, and they're for the best. Feel free to leave your comments and thoughts! Here's my new success list!

1. I've succeeded in entering the arts program and will continue succeeding in it throughout my high school career.

2. I am finishing high school, no change there.

3. I am going to Ryerson University for the Image arts program to become a successful photographer.

4. I am going to be successful.

5. I am going to care about my health and not my weight.

6. I am going to get my nose peirced, eek!

7. I am going to love myself, and my friends and family.

8. I am going to live my life for me and no one else!

That's it people. Thanks for reading my blog!

Brandi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment